Terms and Conditions of Use Compatibility Chart
- It should be used as a guide only. It relates only to mixing Advanced Nutrients products with other Advanced Nutrient products.
- Results obtained were conducted under Standard laboratory conditions. Variations may occur in the field such as water quality and climate.
- Advanced Nutrients provides no guarantees or warranties with respect to:
- The compatibility of these chemicals;
- The efficacy of the chemicals;
- The suitability of these mixtures for use on crops.
- Tests were conducted using Advanced Nutrients products at the recommended application rates with water rates of 100 litres per hectare.
Advanced Nutrients recommends that you conduct a field test first before application by using the following procedure:
- Add one litre of water (same water source as normally used to fill spray rig) to a clear bottle.
- Add first Advanced Nutrients product to the jar at the label rate per litre of water. Agitate thoroughly.
- Add second Advanced Nutrients product to the jar at the label rate of water.
- Add surfactants or penetrants last. Mix well and allow to stand.
If any coagulation, formation of large particles or flocculation occurs the mixture is not compatible (N). Note: some mixtures may settle out over time. This would be not compatible (N). H in the water and maintains dispersion without the formation of larger particles, it can be considered compatible C with agitation. If there is any doubt as to the compatibility of the mixture. Before using any two products, spray and observe a small test area of your paddock before you spray the whole crop.
C = Compatible with agitation: products mix but require strong agitation
N = Not compatible : products do not mix. Do not apply.